Theme 017 by Senpiez
(wait 5 sec then hit “Skip Ad”)
- 200/250/400px posts
- one or two columns
- optional live fishes (you can choose a black, white, or default color scheme)
- 3 fonts to choose from
- optional pagination / endless scrolling
- optional: grayscale / faded images
- up to 5 custom links (not including home, ask, and archive!)
- a side image
- much much more!!!
infinite scroll does not work with 200px posts
Anonymous asked: What are the signs of emotional abuse?
Abusive Expectations - Makes impossible demands, requires constant attention, and constantly criticizes.
Aggressing - Name calling, accusing, blames, threatens or gives orders, and often disguised as a judgmental “I know best” or “helping” attitude.
Constant Chaos - Deliberately starts arguments with you or others. May treat you well in front of others, but changes when you’re alone.
Rejecting - Refusing to acknowledge a person’s value, worth or presence. Communicating that he or she is useless or inferior or devaluing his or her thoughts and feelings.
Denying - Denies personal needs (especially when need is greatest) with the intent of causing hurt or as punishment. Uses silent treatment as punishment. Denies certain events happened or things that were said. Denies your perceptions, memory and sanity by disallowing any viewpoints other than their own which causes self-doubt, confusion, and loss of self-esteem.
Degrading - Any behavior that diminishes the identity, worth or dignity of the person such as: name-calling, mocking, teasing, insulting, ridiculing,
Emotional Blackmail - Uses guilt, compassion, or fear to get what he or she wants.
Terrorizing - Inducing intense fear or terror in a person, by threats or coercion.
Invalidation - Attempts to distort your perception of the world by refusing to acknowledge your personal reality. Says that your emotions and perceptions aren’t real and shouldn’t be trusted.
Isolating - Reducing or restricting freedom and normal contact with others.
Corrupting - Convincing a person to accept and engage in illegal activities.
Exploiting - Using a person for advantage or profit.
Minimizing - A less extreme form of denial that trivializes something you’ve expressed as unimportant or inconsequential.
Unpredictable Responses - Gets angry and upset in a situation that would normally not warrant a response. You walk around on eggshells to avoid any unnecessary drama over innocent comments you make. Drastic mood swings and outbursts.
Gaslighting -A form of psychological abuse involving the manipulation of situations or events that cause a person to be confused or to doubt his perceptions and memories. Gaslighting causes victims to constantly second-guess themselves and wonder if they’re losing their minds.
The last one is a killer and very important.
the last one tho. I was a victim of that many times.
My Kirin illustration done for a contest. Have some details and the original background and line : )
100 FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY!
To celebrate reaching 100 followers, I thought I’d give away a chance to experience some of my very favorite video games! Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle (PS3)
- Dark Souls 2 (360/PS3/PC)
- Transistor (PC)
- Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
- Pokemon X OR Y (3DS)
- Bravely Default (3DS)
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)
- The Wonderful 101 (Wii U)
- Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
The rules are as follows:
- You can Reblog and Like ONCE each. Each will count for ONE chance
- You must be following me at the time I draw the winners
- You must be OK with giving me your address or steam username so I can give you the game
- The Giveaway will be active until August 1st,, at which point I will choose the winners via a random number generator
- There will be THREE winners drawn, and each will choose one game from the above
Thanks for following me and listening to what I’ve had to say here! I wish everyone good luck, and that you all can have fun!